Auditions for acting at RADA and Central.

18:44 Publicado por Mario Galarza

University course discussion of music, art and drama, etc Old 16 minutes ago: 20 August 2011 17: 01 auditions for acting at RADA and Central. Hello

My name is Becky and I'm auditioning for drama next year. I plan on some auditions but none like this. I know what I'm going (Portia, Julius Caesar, 2 Act 1..Goneril, King Lear, Act 1 Rosalind, 3, as you like it, sc. sc. sc 5 Act 3 as a back up) select monologues

I am to do with the idea, as my piece contemporary played one of the vagina monologues. What does everyone think?

The bit, which I'm really on plug, is the music.
I can sing standard, not to a performance, I know this and have accepted it. I am however good in the comedy songs.
Now what I advice on, is the choice of the artist and suggestions. I have thought of Bernard Cribbins, Victoria wood and possibly Tim Minchin.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Also I would like to two songs, prepare a comedic and a ballad. Any help?

Thanks guys.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario