Delay problem in dead space

21:01 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hi of guys,

I have 430 GT (1 GB, DDR3) before recently a GeForce graphics card and on recently tried some games to see how far I can push it

Dead space is one of the games, but strangely, the game looks jumps between smooth and the development is lagging behind, that rule when I drive attempt around the corner, as to the new area great to 1024 with high settings but to render

I'm not really sure what is the problem, as my old laptop, the a GeForce 9500M has to run this game without delay

Here is my setup:

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X 2 250 processor (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 3072MB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430

The correct driver/direct x, and so on are installed. Anyone got any ideas as why my desktop perfectly this can not even in my old laptop can?

Cheers!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario