Do you need a programming project?

10:01 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Computing and ICT discussion, revision, testing and homework help. Old 1 Hour ago: 6. August 2011 all I hope 14: 26 hi to study AS computing at College this year and I have to learn programming in visualbasic.net was and I was wandering if someone a kind of project set could me to do, because I have no ideas: / Please help.

I am not the best programmer in the world, but I want just maybe one or two projects, so I can text my knowledge.

Thankyou




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario