Festival fashion

12:41 Publicado por Mario Galarza

The discussion of aspects of health, in conjunction with beauty and fashion. Old 1 Hour ago: 6. August 2011 14: 25 Hey guys! I in 2 weeks and planning on a few new outfits for the opportunity get Festival'm off to Leeds. Now of course this is a delicate balance between is practical and look good (well, as good as I can when covered in mud & lack of shower facilities).

Wondering I was if anyone anyone has any tips on Festival style clothes that look good but are still comfortable and practical and to do all tips, what the hell I will with my hair? 4 Days without a shower it will let look quite terrible. I thought dry shampoo as a thing, but any other ideas or styles, the help would be appreciated!

Also, if anyone someone favorite Festival "sees has" would I like to see see / hear about them. I need some inspiration!

Thank you very much




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario