Have you seen what 3D technology? And what were you thinking of?

17:24 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Computing and PC Help and consulting, programming, games, digital audio, mobile phones and electronic Miscellanea.
Old33 Minutes ago: 14 August 2011 17: 51 Re: which 3D technology you saw? And what were you thinking of? 3DTV-Werk well enough, but my opinion is completely pointless. Not improve what I was just in a meaningful way. Hate to wear those stupid glasses.

3DS - I was impressed how well worked glasses free, but again cannot see it, that any kind of meaningful impact on gaming. Having to constantly readjust my head/screen angle was also a pain, and after about ten minutes my eyes fatigue, started the I since have found out is quite common for users.

I'm pretty sure that I really is about 3D in all stages of the supply until they glasses-free 3D, which do not concern perfectly, fixed my head at a point or cause migraines in people. At the moment it is more effort than it's worth I think the way.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario