Help EPQ - Kazuo Ishiguro English? : D

23:48 Publicado por Mario Galarza

English language and literature discussion, revision, testing and homework help. Old 55 Minutes ago: 24 August 2011 00: 08 English EPQ - Kazuo Ishiguro, help?: D Hello, I'm doing my advanced project on Kazuo Ishiguro novels, and I would like to write about them all (the Unconsoled, A pale view of hills, an artist of the floating world, never let me go and the remains of the day and the short stories in Nocturnes) except when we were orphans, but I'm only in random areas of fighting and I could really use some help!
The question I have is substantially complete the questions about the narrative in his work, as well as the importance of the issues and the past, and my problem is research. Attempting I only their stuff know what research is one of, I have to find works by critics on Ishiguro of work, and analyze I? Or to discuss them? And I also General critical theory to read books and websites, read, watch interviews, etc., but I was not white only, how in a 5,000 word essay to integrate all of this. And in my introduction, summarizing of the novels, or talk about narrative, or I summarize the Ishiguro life/career? No idea * panic *.
If one can offer me advice on what I can in or how I structure it should I would be very appreciated then.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario