I would like to check only a few answers with you much

17:40 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Chemistry discussion, revision, testing and homework help. Old 1 Hour ago: 5. August 2011 22: 14 Bally2 0   I just check some answers with much you want Hi, I'm papers currently doing some past and I was provided, not unfortunately a response key so I wanted to check only 2 responses with you guys.

The question is:

25. The vapour organic compound requires three
Times an own volume of oxygen for complete
Incineration, and produced twice an own volume of
Carbon dioxide. (All volumes are measured at the)
(same temperature and pressure). From the
Give in to connections would these results?

1 CH3CHO

2 C2HsOH

3 CH3CO2H

4 C2H4

Now, for this question 1 or more of the decisions are correct: A if only 1, 2 and 3 are correct
B if only 1 and 3 are correct
C if only 2 and 4 are correct
D if only 4 is correct
E if some other response or combination of
Answers, of which is given correctly, I chose the last (C2H4) because I know alkene a tendency to burn stressed incomplete when compared to alkanes and the questions that it takes you 3 x own volume of oxygen for complete combustion. So, my answer would be D.

Second question:

26. The response
H2O(l) + HCl(g)---> H3O+(aq) + Cl-(aq)
<--->

could be classified as
1 Addition
2 redox
3 Replacement
4 Acid/base

Now, obviously an acid/base reaction (number 4), but H2O I not is added always an additional hydrogen, so white, whether you call it an addition reaction or not. So, between D reply and answer E (acid base and addition). But I'm leaning towards D.

Confirm whether that is right.

Last edited by Bally2; 59 Minutes at 22: 16.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario