Need help picking an amp.

9:34 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Hi,

I'm currently looking for a new amp for my Ibanez RG320FM. At the moment I have a Line 6 Spider II 30 watt and well... it's not great, when I bought it, it cost me around £120. I mainly play metal and rock but would like quite a versatile amp that will have a good sound for metal and rock, but also able to reproduce a good clean and warm tone for when I feel like doing some more finger picking stuff, which I do occasionally.

My budget is around £300 - £500. The amp does not need to be incredibly loud, I don't go out gigging or anything like that, so it's mainly for use in my bedroom.

What would you recommend?

(P.s I've been playing on and off for around 5 or 6 years but essentially, I'm a guitar noob. I don't know anything about equipment really, so any other useful tidbits of information would be helpful, also, any other must have equipment suggestions, would be great, thanks).


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario