Everyone in Sixthform/College help?

8:32 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discussion for A level students, including the VCEs study and for those you select their A-level subjects. Old 50 Minutes ago: 7 August 2011 15: 20 AshTaylor +1   Sixthform/College help someone? Right, I have on the prospectus me extensively and would like to do the following: English lit, law and further mathematics (for a year, counts as two issues), first question is, A level in a year with S1 and M1, I would manage mathematics? I look forward to getting an a for the GCSE mathematics and I already learned some of the C1 (I say, learned, it is usually A * stuff from GCSE)
Obviously after year 12, I would be be more mathematics, let me with two gaps in my schedule and our College consists of four topics will be taken in the first and second year, so I thought I might AS do critical thinking and the project?
With would leave me with A-level: mathematics, English lit and right. As in critical thinking and the EPQ.

Sounds like the plan as a whole?

EDIT: I have no idea whether the University go to or not, so that the mathematics in the year 12 a problem not

Last edited by AshTaylor; 1 Hour ago at 15: 22.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario