Confused about avast

7:43 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Computing and PC Help and consulting, programming, games, digital audio, mobile phones and electronic Miscellanea. Old 1 Hour ago: 6. August 2011 14: 20 so, I have most of the tech sticky, I downloaded CCleaner and the recommended defrag as one followed now (I don't know which includes defrag but have I downloaded it and it soon want to use).

I have avast, what I want to know just downloaded, includes this a firewall and/or anti-malware/spyware/adware (if required).

And if it not I should go ahead with the recommended download one in the sticky (anti-malwarebytes) I think if you consider that my PC a 8 year old VAIO desktop, XP, 2.6 ghz Pentium 4, 512 MB RAM and is only a modest speed (although I have used CCleaner only, so improve the speed, should?).




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario