Setting up a language society at the University - ideas needed?

3:53 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discussion forum for current and future students of the social life at the University, living in the city, companies, and everything about life away from home. Should their own forums accommodation, finance, and University specific discussion. Old 53 Minutes ago: 21 August 2011 02: 43 set up a language society at the University - need ideas? Hello

I am a French student at the University, and I think society in the establishment of a language as my SU has one. I want it to be, a society where colleagues language students and can meet, go to social events (linguistic-related, of course) and support each other with studies.
I have everywhere one looked for a SU, has such a society, but I can't find!

I am confused a bit for ideas how to sell the company, to students and what would happen actually within it.

So far, the ideas I have are:
-Einrichten of language teaching for students
-Creating of "Study groups", where students can compare, work, ideas, etc.
-Soziale travel to see foreign-language films, plays, excursions to museums, maybe even abroad

My only concern is that no one would be interested in the academic society of mind. Does it sounds like a bad idea, which with would be bothered no one?




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario