Intimidated by black girls.

20:37 Publicado por Mario Galarza

For questions and advice on dating, love and relationships required. Health and Relationships forum guidelinesOld 48 Minutes ago: 5. August 2011 22: 26 now above all a racist or positive racial discrimination calls me (Yes, that's TSR, I have carefully be), I'm black and I don't intend to do what I posted above.

I care not approaching other Enthnicity group in addition to black girls. Reason is that I a mental picture that I laughed / refused are/or MAN isn't enough, as some of the other black idiotic teenager, who think they are hard and roll around the streets with no vision. I live in London, so this is a factor. I'm Contionously childish according to behavior of 90% who see black girl, when I am away, exposed to school or work.

Someone is whether your black or not, the feeling like this from time to time.

Black girls of TSR, what you think?
This happened to me just since yesterday therefore why people an Oreo call me:rolleyes:

Old5 Minutes ago: 5. August 2011 23: 09 Re: intimidated by black girls. [QUOTE = Merryhappy; 33199305]You are Generlaising that you refer to attracted all the girls that I not all are sure of them ' black bin black idiotic teens' I'm sure there are black girl like you - for you!

You have already a bad experience with a black girl? [/ QUOTE]

Yes, very much indeed. Most of my skl and it can be sometimes very annoying




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario