Pharmacy can now not I? :(

2:04 Publicado por Mario Galarza

University course discussion for pharmacy. Old 5 Minutes ago: 20 August 2011 17: 11 ambrin ox +1 I just mean notes and I ABC haveE , I was very disappointed, I wanted to only wines and have been for results day very upset, I do not want resit the year, only because I have done poorly, but because I chose the wrong a levels not for me, and I have just one bad year on my sixth form, not only that but my health for most of the year was really bad , form my 6th head said the pharmacy accepts unis me if I repeat the year, I'm not not sure what to do? Please help? Pleasee!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario