Physics or NatSci

1:23 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Welcome to the Oxbridge forums: where prospective and current students can discuss something about Oxford and Cambridge. Old 11 Minutes ago: 20 August 2011 17: 05 OK, so basically I can not decide whether to Oxford or Cambridge. I know they are very similar, and so on and so on.

HoweverNatSci is one of the most competitive courses in Cambridge, while I are 'pure' science in the rule was said to be less competitive (e.g. chemistry is less competitive as chemical engineering, I hear). These are in Oxford offered, but not in Cambridge, making it difficult for me to decide.

I went to Cambridge to the open day and loved it: the city, the universities, only the "feeling" of the place. But I can think of Oxford, will feel similar to how, and with his universities is very similar, only with a major city. If I just, virtually no reason think the NatSci way to go, I would because I would prefer it to Cambridge, and is not, because I want a really broad scientific education: I would try and do to just physics as possible with module-choices. I would be the Oxford way to go, would be just physics there, those that I request, and it would be no problem.

So essentially, I would like to know whether you think that I should request NatSci in Cambridge or physics at Oxford, and whether the option NatSci read inappropriate, that is the lack of a real reason to do so.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario