TSR Asperger society II

10:21 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Health - information and advice on all aspects of the physical and mental well-being. Keep in mind all advice is unprofessional and what says someone online is not a substitute for a trip to the GP! Health and Relationships forum guidelinesOld 24 Minutes ago: 17 August 2011 11: 02 Hi guys!

This is the brand new Asperger's Syndrome Society thread! All Aspies diagnosed and undiagnosed, half-and-half, border, or curious ones post about AS and other forms of autism all very welcome!

Personally, I'm 21, and I was officially diagnosed at the age of 12, but I had a review in the age of about 7 and diagnosis was then rejected.

I do it:

I collect foreign money, beer mats, football event programs, foreign coke cans, business cards, airplane luggage tags, some stamps and any kind of transport/ticket imaginable, I follow on book been on all flights I've and each hostel, the I in remained. In the past, I have collected beer bottles/cans and at a time in the possession of a copy of almost all British University 2008 brochure, much to my family blood brother. Well, not irritated because my family know me well, but yes.

I'm on social interaction to improve, but I'm far not perfect. So I was poor with him at the age of about 10 if I changed primary school for year 6, that I was the last notable in and not respect until about 10 year again, when I managed to adapt to conditions expected. I still prefer doing things alone, such as the I'm alone, traveling through Central Europe (as of August 2011) and I have not the best of times, I would like to meet people. Romance is also something else...

Finally, the great obsessions. Rugrats, formula 1, soccer, airplanes, trains, flags, knowledge of the capitals of the world, national anthems, women; You name it, I have been thinking non-stop at a certain time.

Will join soon, but for now post away the old thread!




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario