You know things that I should not.

1:35 Publicado por Mario Galarza

For questions and discussions on all aspects and types of relationships, of love and dating to friends, family and work. Threads of sexuality are also included. Health and Relationships forum guidelinesOld 1 Hour ago: 5. August 2011 22: 03 Anonymous 0 my dad got incredibly drunk tonight. While completely harmless, he began, talking about things that I don't really need to know he was that bulimia had such as his ex-girlfriend, in love with Max (married, female friend of the family) for several years, to say that my grandparents were incredibly unhappy in a transition to asking to get to me, which has contributed most to my education. Now understand he was drunk, and that he said still things not in the control, but he and I can not only forgotten what was said. I mean, he equated Max with my step-mother and said that he wants to accept me to her in the family.

What the hell I do with this information? I can forget it. I mean, I was wines like it all in the pub said about how the mother had was not a good parent and never gave us first, and, that my friend and I never get together should he not to support me and I may be poor at the end. But then in the next breath compliments me and says he wants that he was as clever as me and say:, which he as much admired have raised I, and as he does not force me a job or do a different A-level to my year.

I know not what to do is. I know he was drunk, but people not only do these things. I really hope he will not remember, but I have a horrible feeling that it is. I know just what to do is. I feel like I suddenly have me a massive weight on my shoulders...




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario