What is the best book to learn from chemistry?

20:23 Publicado por Mario Galarza

I am a non-English speaking student and just thought: "Why not chemistry in a foreign language learn"? Because I believe that if I learn a new science-based words I shoot two goals would: firstly, I would like to learn chemistry + I would increase my vocabulary and would make it much easier to learn in British universities.

I want honest answers from experienced people which is the No. 1, chemistry book to learn. I finished 11 degrees and to my last 12 movement, so I need a book that would help to do revision and would be easy to read and understand. Thanks in advance.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario