Boots interview, please help!

13:36 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discussion about part-time work and staff, and so on Old 56 minutes ago: 14 August 2011 17: Hi.

I applied a 'Wizard of the customers' site at boots and I have an interview coming up on Thursday, can someone tell me how the process could go and the things that I may instruct that, etc....

Also a customer Assistant is same as a saleswoman as it could be not very clear on the website so I don't know whether its working on counters or at the cash register and in the workshop, thank you!

Old3 Minutes: 14 August 2011 17: 45 catty khan +1   Re: boots interview, please help! Hello.

I applied a 'Wizard of the customers' site at boots and I have an interview coming up on Thursday, can someone tell me how the process could go and the things that I may instruct that, etc....

Also a customer Assistant is same as a saleswoman as it could be not very clear on the website so I don't know whether its working on counters or at the cash register and in the workshop, thank you!

Hallöchen
I had an interview on Tuesday, which is nothing to worry about his past, was just on the store that you are going, I read that you asked, baskets, hand advantage according to etc. I have cards, but not to do, my interview was quite informal, I want to work really there lol I still not herd of them but: / Old 25 minutes ago: 14 August 2011 18: 01 Re: boots interview, please help! Yes I have read that most used business to do people questions, that (I had a cousin, who gives an interview a few years had), but I was not sure whether that was still in place, as so long.

What storage do you have your interview for? You have tried, she ring and ask or one you certain time, the they of would say?
Also may I questions, what kind of questions they asked you?




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario