Bulk/maintenance clean cut

0:32 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discuss health problems related to fitness, exercise, sports, etc. and other relevant topics. Old 48 Minutes ago: 14 August 2011 17: 37 6'2 "Ectomorph, 79 kg, no idea what BF."

Were going to the gym for 9 months now and I have seen improvements. I've eaten a lot of good things to how much carbohydrates, protein shakes large and regular meals, but I find it hard to put on weight.

How do I find out how much I must eat? I have read that if I have a slight calorie deficit I'm still growing (or at least manage) but lose fat.

As soon as I this knowledge can I work, which I will eat should and can ask people when I should be eating.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario