Can I please have some advice?

6:18 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discussion for all types of Scottish exams. Old 9 Minutes ago: 5. August 2011 13: 17 ThatBeatonBoy +1   can I have some advice please? Hello! I have my results yesterday (as I am sure, have most people in this part of the Forum) and got AACC. C in English and business studies are in modern studies and history, the ACE.

Is this order results in your opinion? I wanted some of University courses, which when searched, BBBB during the first session, and is I would like to know how much my grade helps me? UCAS underlines it averages at BBBB? It works like that?

Also, I was ladder perform Adv. history, ADV. modern studies and higher RMPS next year. I would be better more higher instead of ADV do?

Thank you for your time<3 xx="">




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario