English lit/lang or A2 law professor at the University of

21:36 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discussion of University entry, UCAS and UCAS applications, including questions about clearing. Old 13 Minutes ago: 20 August 2011 17: 04 AlistairGreen +1   English lit/lang or A2 law professor at the University of I got my AS results on Thursday, and was a little disappointed with 3 A's in law, history, psychology, and 2 B in English lit & lang and critical thinking. (Critical thinking is only as offered AS at my school so I can't, anyway is adopted at A2, and not by the most University so that it doesn't make much sense).

I'm on law applicable search in Oxford (AAA), see Durham (A * AA), Nottingham (AAA), Bristol (AAA) and reading (AAB). I was wondering if any of you could offer advice on the subject to drop. Originally I planned fall right, as non-transferable, skills that the others do, but I'm now concerned offer it with a law degree through the class for a place at the University to win always wonder if delete English would be better. I want to point out that I 193 / 200 to the right and 156 / 200 to the made in English, 4 from an A.

Thank you in advance for any help! (I am going to check every University with them I am contact but still looking for the advice)




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario