GCSE, University, and in addition...

15:50 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discussion for GCSE students, including studies of IGCSEs and O levels. Old Before: August 7, 2011 15: 41 Re: GCSE, University, and in addition... What I want to do in University holds change, and I expect that it is the same for many people. Although really, not much over the years changed my favorite subjects

What is your favorite hot links?
Maybe you can get some work experience related to these topics.
for example which is mathematics so I will be looking my fav would, if I were you in technology, computer science, etc..
In this way you get ideas, what different jobs are and it can help you choose of Alevels.

Having said that, the most important thing for top universities are probably the notes. Extra curricular thing comes afterwards (correct me if I'm wrong). So perhaps only to GCSEs, focus and do some reading?

Last edited by Miss anonymous; 26 Minutes at 15: 43.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario