Lonely on the highway

19:35 Publicado por Mario Galarza

If you are driving on the highway you are literally thousands of people, but you have no way what so ever communicate with them. Usually, when I I go past like to stare at people and question me, what kind of person who they are and what kind of work they have.

Then again, I'm always surrounded by people with public transport, and I've aside never dared, initiate a conversation with anyone from small talk about the weather with an old person every now and then.

I find it... I can not really of the word perhaps melancholic think, that I see thousands of people every day and I will never know or talk to them.

Yes white I completely, see why I am at home still awake at that time on Saturday night David Attenborough wildlife Documenteries.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario