MEDLink Conference 2011

2:53 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discussion on the medical applications and medicine. Old 59 Minutes ago: 16 August 2011 00: 22 lastlullabyy +1 Hello,.

Who is this year Medlink Conference participation in? If so, who is by train from London?

I am from Poland, and I've never before to London, I am afraid that I get lost somewhere between the airport and train station...

Old57 Minutes ago: 16 August 2011 00: 25 get you from Poland which is basically to visit a "Google training camp"?

Save time and money. It is useless.

Old49 Minutes ago: 16 August 2011 00: 33 you from Poland come, what is to visit a "Google training camp" in fact?

Save time and money. It is useless.

This!

It's literally http://lmgtfy.com/?q=TSR+Medicine

OldBefore 45 minutes: 16 August 2011 00: 36 Yes. I know. Funny, Yes? I am from Poland, and I would like to study medicine in the UK. LOL...

I don't think that Medlink is a waste of money at this point, perhaps I will change my opinion after the return, but what ever. Everyone told me that I am crazy, that I joined Cambridge open days, travel, hotel and everything paid lots of money. But it was worth. So... I think it depends on, and that's all.

At least you will can get a better feel for the United Kingdom

Silver lining on the horizon and all that...

Old35 Minutes ago: 16 August 2011 00: 46 OP, above people were useless.

I know that good not London, but which can help you here.

Old17 Minutes ago: 16 August 2011 01: 05-which airport to do, you come in? The difficult bit is if you didn't, which used the London underground (tube). Allow plenty of time, and you will be fine, at each station, there are many people who always very helpful are you in terms of the Director, where you need to go and which platform.

Have you tried the Medlink contact people and they will be asked whether they can put students in conjunction with London?




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario