... Explain lamb someone this for me?

3:44 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discussion of University entry, UCAS and UCAS applications, including questions about clearing. Old 1 Hour ago: 16 August 2011 00: 05 lamb... someone explain this me? A UCAS/Telegraph/the magazine got people this morning. Inside was an ad for lamb...The London Academy of management and business. It costs about £ 2 k more per year than standard universities is private, and your studies at the end is issued by the University of London. The courses, those that I saw are in particular supposedly developed by the LSE.

I actually had an offer to the accounting & finance at the LSE this September study, but I'm pretty sure I've missed my offer. I want to go to my insurance option (QMUL) not really or resit and next year look anywhere else for that matter, so I am once again apply.

But, I'm more curious, what the catch with this lamb place first as safe if you would, the same level to get at the end, and this much lower entry requirements a more appropriate choice (GCSE is easier than AAB/AAA at A-level mathematics and a simple entrance examination), may have. First of all see as 9 k fees vs the 5 k fees, this place is charged, it would actually work half of the price of resitting and by a further application...

That's exactly, more people would do it why it sounds too good, and certainly, if it was so easy to get a UoL study with the same value. Anyone tell me the catch? If someone provide some personal experience has... or tell me how this works? Thank you very much.

Link

Old1 Hour ago: 16 August 2011 00: 18 Re: lamb... someone explain this me? First of all see as 9 k fees vs the 5 k fees, this place is charged, it would actually work half of the price of resitting and by a further application...From a bit of searching on their site are the pre-fees promotion costs, so it entry to the £ 3300 or so elsewhere is £ 5500 in contrast for 2011. Their fees for 2012 are £ 7950 for business administration and £ 8950 for other St entry courses. GCSE mathematics and a simple entrance exam is the exam, which you are required to have at least two A-level easier than AAB/AAA at A-level to sit. Of course not they specify types, but still, you must have done it. And I assume that the entrance is at least quite difficult. Old 1 Hour ago: 16 August 2011 00: 22 Re: lamb... someone explain this me? From a bit of searching on their site are the pre-fees promotion costs, so it entry to the £ 3300 or so elsewhere is £ 5500 in contrast for 2011. Their fees for 2012 are £ 7950 for business administration and £ 8950 for other St entry courses.

To sit the examination, you are required to have at least two A-levels. Of course not they specify types, but still, you must have done it. And I assume that the entrance is at least quite difficult.

It works out to almost half of the price if this lamb thing is something good, I would probably go this year. If not, I'll be resitting and again applying of the LSE for next year

I have 3 A-levels, around ABB I guess (can't really tell sure to Thursday).

Old53 Minutes ago: 16 August 2011 00: 31 Re: lamb... someone explain this me? Your site is not very clear, but I'm not sure you would be able to do that are the entrance exams in May.Ahh: /.

However, there is a catch, or this really as good as an LSE degree? I am so confused.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario