Medicine Queens University Belfast graduate entry / transfer?

2:16 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Let yourself advise medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, nursing and biochemistry courses and universities for medical and health research subjects. Old 1 Hour ago: 16 August 2011 00: 11 muffinmcpuffin +1   medicine Queens University Belfast graduate entry / transfer? What can I do!
I want to be bad way would be extremely difficult for me, because family responsibilities in medicine, preferably at the Queens, as move!
My GCSE were 1A, 4B's, 3 C, I have a Btec in medical science at the College (I mean Act AS, but I had my baby then and found the course to intensive so moved to Btec), followed by my HND Biology/Chemistry, which me access to won last year in the BSc Hons biotechnology.
I am aware how competitive is to get into med QUB, as I've read some horror story threads on refusals, etc. are slowly suck my hope also their pre-med-year-getting way!
In my despair, I am so, consider other routes of entry... I am determined!
I know the interviews and UKCAT results number for allot on offers, but when I apply to a different University as a graduate, and if I be adopted, could I apply QUB for a transfer home and study to return after 1 year?
* If I not not get deals for Sept ' 12, I will apply in the following year as master and re do. Do you think that this increase my chances?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario