Moving home away.... forever

12:50 Publicado por Mario Galarza

For questions and discussions on all aspects and types of relationships, of love and dating to friends, family and work. Threads of sexuality are also included. Health and Relationships forum guidelinesOld 28 Minutes ago: 7 August 2011 15: 39 Anonymous 0   moving home away.... forever was everyone else in this situation?

I have moved only in the North East of South West Devon, close to. I moved here with his my friend that I met at University. We were together for three years in October, and I am of course to spend much time with it used. But I have now got a job and moved to his hometown, and I feel homesick.

Don't me wrong, I love it here and being with him. I would not want it otherwise I am so excited about the future etc.

BUT the feelings of homesickness are with me. The realization that I 400 miles away from 'House bin'. Implementations that I will not see, my parents old or spending time with my sister and friends from home. The really difficult to imagine.

I understand I probably only still take everything as it comes and it will feel not so bad. I feel not bad about them right now, I'm not homesick. It is the realization that I will never be life close to my family, etc....

I don't know what I expect from this, only calm down what I feel me is normal?

Thanks for the read.

Old21 Minutes ago: 7 August 2011 15: 46 Re: moving home away.... forever I'm not in the same situation (my friend is local and if we move, hopefully in six months, we are only about 30-40 minutes from our respective homes), but I think I would feel very much like you. Of course you are excited, it is a completely new phase in your life, but must make it difficult, the last chapter behind to leave because they were clearly happy. I think it is only a matter of time. Make sure that you went way, UNI, but it was different, you knew you would be more at home in x number of weeks. This is permanent, and I think this is where the feelings of come. I know it of a long way home but visit your parents and sisters, and I am sure that you see it at different family reunions, etc.. Spoken you have, your friend as you feel? I think what you feel, is quite natural. It will adapt a while take, but I am sure you will


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario