Opportunities in a Scottish University for a modern languages degree

16:14 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Tag along

I have my higher results of the other day and I am really disappointed...

I ended up with:

Higher English-B
Higher French-A
Higher history-C (possibly a (b) with the help of appeals could )
Higher music-C:'()

This year I am French and music, business management and Mandarin AH (I havent been said what yet but are the level)

I had my heart set on the University of Edinburgh Scandinavian studies course or their modern European languages course, but these types I'm not so sure...

any advice???


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario