TSR fantasy football 2011

15:19 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discuss sports, teams, players, games and events. Sporting anything and everything. Old Before 1 hour: 6. August 2011 14: 21 Hello

This thread is primarily for TSR those who are in the Fantasy Football League this year.

This is talking for information, advice and trash to the design. According to the draft, we can use to discuss this thread traces, talk about games, and just general chatter about the League

Thank you very much!
(I'll QFA in the next post)

Old46 Minutes ago: 6. August 2011 14: 42 I you all will kill, while you sleep, so dedicate victory to which I have my epic win on all the people who died, and they were I want.

/ Trash.

Also looking forward to it

My team will be called to clear the paddy bear

Last edited by Paddy__power; Ago at 14: 46.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario