British Asian and nightlife

14:19 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Questions and suggestions to the everyday life of post office opening hours eBay queries or what you to buy your favourite for her birthday. Old 45 Minutes ago: 6. August 2011 14: 42 Re: British Asian and nightlife lol stupid answers. He says that the share in the clubs than in the population as a whole is low. He was not saying that he expected a majority of Brown

I ahve noticed this in Birmingham, where I live, cos u said a how it really isnt alchol culture in British Asian background. the Muslims in general do not drink and also he thought people do Hindus and Sikhs nowhere close to the level of the white background is. but there are "Asian" nights quite regularly where, if u will be the Club less alcohol drunk and u find more like-minded people. I'm white, but I'm a totally different atmosphere in these nights that much cos of my group is usually Brown and it is too common and more great stuff it could be safely in London it is similar to

OldAgo: 6. August 2011 14: 43 gunit14 +1   Re: British Asian and nightlife :facepalm2:

There is a larger proportion of white people, because guess what? This is England! Country with a majority white. How not to notice that and how is the presence of other colors racist? I am mixed race, and I have never experienced racism on me in London. The vast majority of people in this country not are out to get you. Grow up and stop pull the race card.

I think your being rough and you know that I could go in a major debate about this. But of course, girls will be less affected. You know that.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario