College... change help needed support letter:

17:57 Publicado por Mario Galarza

  Help needed support letter College change...:) so I already posted about a problem of switching courses

Now this is solved - I want to change the education of Tripos, and I ' have officially ' my senior tutor 'Free' me my current College and transferred to Homerton

So can I have some help? I'm just not sure what to do - in the not good at this sort of thing... but it should forward pretty straight.

I contacted a guy at my college for advice and that is what she said:

Yes, you explain, what switch are as Homerton have accepted that will be your Director of studies, this sort of thing. Mainly have to say, what you have to go and a brief sketch, why you are leaving.

I'm sorry if I seem like I'm really dick-the I, to ensure that I will get this right!

so, here is my go:

Dear Prof (senior tutor)

(Official?), I ask your permission, xxxx College leave and Homerton College for the rest of my undergraduate studies, transfer, to change the education of Tripos. I interviewed and accepted by Dr. xxxx education study. I understand the number of visitors Tuto and acting Senior Tutor of the Homerton Dr. XXX education at Homerton has agreed to my studies.

Kind regards

xxx

(prefer not to use, just because I would be as much as possible more anonymous name)

Offer help someone would be very much appreciated!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario