Dead space controller help (PC)

11:39 Publicado por Mario Galarza

PC and console games, online games, CS clan and Minesweeper. Old 36 Minutes ago: 17 August 2011 10: 51 dead space controller help (PC) I'm having problems when using my PS3 (dual shock sixaxis)-playing pad, to dead space. I can use the PS3 pad for many other games, including GTA, FIFA, and street fighter.

During dead space with my PS3 controller play, I find that I can move, turn on the camera, and even to shoot, but no single button, with which there the player, which can be run.

Can anyone help me get around this? (Plus Rep)




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario