Fee question (again!)

12:32 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discussion about the Open University. Old 22 Minutes ago: 17 August 2011 11: 03 brownrob +1 I note, there are many fee questions but not sure where I stand

In the year 2001 in Edinburgh for several years and I do studied chemistry 120 loans worth. I got a CERT in education

I went home and studied at my local college and received a degree of Foundation in computing.

Now I decided to use my chemistry set and 120 credits transferred, to the molecular science degree top-up. Until October 2012 I will be 70 credits remaining (S346, S347 + SXM390) after 190 with the OU.

Has me somewhere, that the new fees apply, if you already a degree of read enable the foundation degree in this instance, I would have to £ 5 k / 120 loans fully to pay?

Thank you, perhaps this is a stupid question!

* Edit *.

I forgot to mention... I have Alongide the current molecular level one open degrees below using the same courses, if on credit, top applied degree to the open degree to my Foundation, would that be okay or can I only use molecular?

Last edited by Brownrob; Before 30 minutes at 11: 06.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario