Go to HND level then back to degrees from full time, part time. 2012.

14:48 Publicado por Mario Galarza

  Go from full-time, part-time, degree to HND then back to degrees. 2012. I am a mature student, especially in the first year of a three year full time course. I have granted the full loan and maintenance based on a very low income for a household.

So far so simple. But now I have been given to switch the chance to part-time while working in my professional area to a tag version.

The University said, I have complete HNC in the same subject, before I can go to the part time degrees. I've already completed six of the eight HNC modules as they form in the first year of study. This means that I will study may be only two modules are next year, and move on the part time course in the year 2012.

Must, most important, it is if I switch to the HNC and then the level officially in 2012 start, I 2012 to pay, even though I it actually, started in the year 2010?

Then does anyone have an idea of how this can work, have to get financial assistance? Has someone something similar done, and how have they found you?

Thanks in advance


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario