I can while my wake up me dream and access

18:07 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Health - information and advice on all aspects of the physical and mental well-being. Keep in mind all advice is unprofessional and what says someone online is not a substitute for a trip to the GP! Health and Relationships forum guidelinesOld 1 Hour ago: 6. August 2011 14: 22 can watch I me during my dream, and access me ..... .and usually in class, I'm always fully aware what the teachers say but still is completely paralyzed... sleeping well, if you know what I mean.

Today I woke up just... I'm aware his 14: 17 but I woke up because I wanted it to.
Realized I something scary was going to happen, so I said ok me time to wake up look. Rub SO I started my eye and I got up.
Also the last few months, when I dream I need always a way to get, and its more of a place where I, know close to my house... like on the road, where there is a primary school or block-busters-Etx and when I do I always have the same direction until this road and take a bus. (the right bus in real life) and at the end of the crook log (swimming area) not sure why it did not in years but yes.

About the school, what I usually made with a believe in particular science friends so I resent it because everything, what I do is sleep and get good grades, I say that I can still hear, if in the sleep but it like what ever. Plus I don't revise.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario