Interview: From first-hand look - measured ear-piercing

17:46 Publicado por Mario Galarza

We had an another amazing interview of this week, with body candy staff member and blog post Morgan S.   Here's what he had to say about the process of stretching his cool ear lobe piercings:

Body candy: He guys!  I am Kelsey, in the body of candy dot com, and today we have Morgan here with us, and he is one of the really our team members here on body candy.  How are you doing?

Morgan: Quite good.

Body candy: good.  So we are gonna talk about what piercings has it today, and a few questions for him.  What piercing have you?

Morgan: Uh, well, now I have measured both ears. (He gestures to two cloth.)  I've stretched em, so both on a half an inch piercing.

Body candy: what do you like about them?

Morgan: Uh, I have always enjoyed with, that not only a normal piercing is extra small bit Of…it, but that additional has something of flare, that I can with a little playing around and have my own style.

Body candy: Cool.  When have you pierced them?

Morgan: I've done both, just about right when I was 18 years of age.  Uh, York is obvious in new, that was right, if I could.

Body candy: Do you have any good stories about them?

Morgan: Uh, one of my favorites: I love always the possibility of small children respond piercing, and tattoos, measuring instruments and things like that.  And uh, I was once in a water park, and I had a little child who just now went to me and saw me and only, "Mom, Mom!"  This man has holes in the ears!  "Is he okay?" (At this time both parties giggle a bit.)  And uh, legally I thought thoughts has been violated or that there was something wrong, but it was the most adorable thing.

Body candy: Aw, is, that sweet.  Eh, allowed wear your piercings you your work?  Everywhere you worked, since they were 18 years of age?

Morgan: Yeah have I never really hattenIch have never really real problems with them.  EH I'm doing musical theater, and I did act before, so I had to plug some of the races have use a few times, merge up to the stage in with the make-up, but, Furthermore, I've never had problems.

Body candy: Like what material you best?

Morgan: UM, I'm very stubborn for wood.

Body candy: how come?

Morgan: UM, I have just recently, up to the point of zero began with wood measuring instrument and I plug.  Acrylic and metal with many …issues strange (he raises his hands tried, find the right word).  The body is not really used to this kind of material.

Body candy: right.

Morgan: Really get a good set with nice wood plugs, with bone, keeps your ears really healthy and it just feels really good.

Body candy: Yes, that's cool.  And do more and more on planning Like…are?  All other piercings?

Morgan: absolutely!  In the next weeks, eh, I gearing to get up to my industrial done so…

Body candy: beautiful.

Morgan: definitely excited for, that a.

Body candy: In order.  Do you have any advice for people, the routes or measure their ears might wanna?

Morgan: absolutely.  Uh, if you stretch or measure anything so take it slowly, learn more about it, and you know what you are doing.

Body candy: right.

Morgan: I have in any case, that mistake a few times along the road, where it just is, "Oh, I want to be greater the next size, shove it in wie-" (he uses his hands to imitate, to force a large diameter plug in an ear-piercing and a little giggle starts from the front)

Body candy: Yes, I believe that many people do this.

Morgan: There is no good reputation.  Take time to read up to you, you know what you are doing.

Body candy: In order.  Well, thanks for coming in Morgan.

Morgan: Absolutely, like.

And that was the end of another great talk to one our pierced personality.

The Morgan's appearance: Morgan is mainly organic Plug and tunnels, such as the black wood, he has for our interview in.

Plugs and Tunnels made with Organic Wood


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario