Interview series: from first-hand look nose piercings

8:36 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Next in our interview series is a wonderful video interview with our multi-tasking, retro-styled body candy-team member, cat.  Check out naughty come its the age story with fruity libations and feminine nose rings, such as us into a soft, Lady-like sound and Candy Apple Red said lipstick:

Body candy: He guys.  I am Kelsey of body-candy dot com.  Today we have cat with us, and it is actually one of our team members here.  How are you doin?

Cat: Awesome.

Body candy: good.  So we are gonna talk about today piercing nose. (At this point-cat waved to her nose properly with one hand, as if Vanna White imitation)  So how old were you when you got this piercing?

Cat: Uh, 15.

Body candy: beautiful.  This is young.

Cat: Yes.

Body candy: do you like what about it?

Cat: I think it makes a perfect only my nose look.  I do not know it.  It seemed just as it always should have been.

Body candy: And you plan to do it on the right or the left side for a reason, or...?

Cat: Uh, well, I'm sleeping on this page so (gestures on its left side), that is, why I put it on this page (gestures on its right side).

Body candy: beautiful.  Do you have a favorite story about your piercing?

Cat: My favorite story is actually the night that I pierced it.  I did it well from me, not by me with my best friend.  But we found to this bottle what we thought was wine, but later found out it was non-alcoholic wine, and we have drunk (raises their hands, to education place fingers in the quote), and we were gonna pierce her lips and pierced my nose.  But we soft from that one because of the amount of the uh, blood that came out my nose.  Unfortunately.

Body candy: Oh.

Cat: Well, that's what should do fifteen-year-old not at home. (she raises a finger and WAGs it sweet, press the point.)

Body candy: So any advice you have for someone who might want their nose pierced?

Cat: Go to, probably err, to a professional piercer I would say, and do not, if you are fifteen like an idiot. (Both parties a little giggle.)

Body candy: In order.  Do you plan on getting any more piercings?

Cat: Oh Yes.  In any case.  I wanna my Monroe get pierced, but we will see. (Steamed, giggle feminine.)

Body candy: In order.  Also thanks for her come in the today's cat.

Cat: Yes.  No problem.

Cat's get the look: in line with their new retro style cat prefers little gem Solitaire wore nose studs or silvery rings for our interview.

Retro Style Silver Tone Nose Hoops


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario