ACA - study options

9:31 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hello

I start with a firm in September, and they gave me two options to study in two different locations.

I can either the pillar approach in Milton Keynes (further away) or the knowledge first and then use level in Nottingham.

Does anyone have any opinions on which is the best way to do it and how they did it? Is my preference for Nottingham going as it is closer and as I not from an accounting background knowledge come perhaps first use would be?

But then, I am concerned that by the time I get to the part of application I will have forgotten things that I will have learned previously.

Their input/opinions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario