Is my weight gain? (PICS)

11:23 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Health - information and advice on all aspects of the physical and mental well-being. Keep in mind all advice is unprofessional and what says someone online is not a substitute for a trip to the GP! Health and Relationships forum guidelinesOld 41 Minutes ago: 14 August 2011 17: 43 abc_1234 +1   which is my significant weight gain? (PICS) First of all, I know I'm hairy so ignore the hair and please answer the question

I met my ex today after a month and she said I see chubbier.

I won a few pounds holiday, is the significant weight gain? :/ Chubby now I see?

Before:

http://oi56.Tinypic.com/2rncuac.jpg

By:

http://oi53.Tinypic.com/2ykgnmf.jpg

Last edited by abc_1234; 25 Minutes ago at 17: 59.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario