Level 3' ta?

3:29 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Career teaching and education and learning course discussion. Old 22 Minutes ago: 17 August 2011 11: 03 directly very very confused I!
I have just graduated with a honors degree, and a PGCE in primary for September 2012, I want to apply for. I try to gain some experience, but all TA/SEN posts to level 3.

I googled level 3 or equivalent, and someone posted that a degree with distinction corresponds to a level 4 / 5. Does this mean that I apply for these jobs, or do I need a NVQ level 3? If this is the case, how can I get that? I need experience and I simply do not seem one is!




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario