She want to visit me... Don't know if I should...

20:30 Publicado por Mario Galarza

  she wants to visit me to... Don't know if I should... I'll put it in cliffs that facilitate this:

> go on vacation and meeting someone older than I am to you is approaching in the hotel (I am 18, it is 33, even though it looks a lot younger :cool:)

> it is not a "Cougar" or some vapid sl * t, he was actually very understated and sophisticated. I couldn't believe it when I realized that it was to me. Is... hot, gentle, and the age difference was almost enough, make me think that it is near to would be pointless. But to my surprise, it was not

> spend some time with her, and we at the end of a couple of times sleeping together. We carry no condom (medical conditions...) This is no excuse, me. believe when she was a Spermjacker they he would get them pregnant easy), but I was not concerned about sexually transmitted diseases and the like, since she had only two sexual partners. Luckily she has pregnant

> she has two young children from previous marriage (both are beautiful children) and did a good job (it is actually very intelligent... have in one of the best American universities). It has also some crazy links... I will not go into detail of privacy, but I was stunned when she told me of the famous people is friends with :eek: has her own House and lives in a beautiful part of the city, takes care of their children very much and has a good relationship with her ex-husband. It has a pretty interesting life, to say the least led but I do not doubt, their intentions, and I believe her when she tells me, that they their own life and family and that has a man must fill out a kind of void for her not

> living in America, I'm in England, but we promised to keep in touch on Facebook

> we each other a little message and much talked to over the phone (we have free international landline calls)... to my surprise the chemistry between us still felt strongly, despite the distance and the fact that we had seen each other in about a month.

> she gave me the other day, she was in love with me. I wasn't sure how to respond... I like it very much, but I don't really think that I am also in love with her...

> it has invited to go, stay for a week or two, that great with her in America (she lives in a beautiful part of Florida), me... that they would have time sounds, from work at this time anyway so we could chill out

≫ the only thing, which I am concerned, is, when I go to stay with it, how we use a condom the last time, it is not... I is not something to which negotiate can, but either there is no excuse for something more sinister (as I said before, if pregnant in the holiday for my sake and reels me in a kind of "paying their child benefits" trap wanted to), she would have). I've removed it, if we together slept on vacation, because I was on drugs that makes so difficult to climax, you was pretty simple. I'm still on this drug, so I have yet, that perk, but of course "pull" probably is the least birth control method

> if I felt was not connected to her, and if they me love, I would definitely avoid, expect to see still.. but I hate to have it, her heart break or crush their hopes like that. I come as rather cold and selfish sometimes, but the truth is, I am a sensitive man... I can imagine that it must be really uncomfortable, that someone...

Now, my dish is just, and I have to do something... There is no trap (I have the opportunity that everyone over in my mind more than once enabled), no catch, no sinister intentions. I could cut all contact with her, if I wanted to try, forget it. But this would be the worst, what, that I would ever for every made...

I can imagine this is a pretty strange situation and probably difficult for people in relationship, but if you receive advice or thoughts please let me know


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario