Tips for writing a good personal statement

19:10 Publicado por Mario Galarza

University course discussion for management consulting. Old 40 Minutes ago: 7 August 2011 15: 28 tips to write a good personal statement does anyone have any tips for writing a good personal statement? I wonder what can I deal to me in my personal statement, and was wondering what has other people in it. There it, I can use something and, where reading books? I have a few in the PS library and none really from standing, even though I read not thoroughly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario