AQA AS German someone?

11:03 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Discussion for A-level students, including all VCEs, and select their A-level subjects. Old 15 Minutes ago: 10 September 2011 19: 44 Hiya is,.

Just wondering, if someone did this, as I it makes through distance learning with Craven College and it in January completed, then move on and do the A2 exams in June of next year. I have already hate some posts about all 'I feel so fifty-fifty' (which is one of the sorts of books I, was read for the cultural part of the A2 (in the unit 3 rated, if I not mistaken).) I have always good feedback from my distance learning tutor until now, but still find it very hard to write articles in German (make one atm more or less once a week, for a sub-topic weekly), just because my grammar is not amazing (although my tutor, always say that my grammar well have an A is — I * in my IGCSE exam in the summer but only German study properly since March of this year) as I have not the vocabulary (coming from the) (Background of the Romance languages - have my degree in Spanish and Italian and also have an A-level in French). Who else here do this anyway?

Jordan




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario