Changing course

16:50 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Ok I have a place to study Social policy and Sociology at Sheffield Uni with freshers starting on Saturday but would like to change to dual honors Politics and Sociology or History and Sociology. Should I sent an email to the department/s now before I arrive or should I wait till I get there? Also should the email be a brief enquiry or a thorough explanation of my situation and expressing why I want to change course etc. For A-levels I got BBC and the above courses I want to enter have requirements of AAB and ABB.

Essentially I'm asking for advice about what I should do. I was thinking if I sent an email now before uni and get an outright no I may not be able to change in the future.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario