If so how worried a fresh about accommodation?

13:39 Publicado por Mario Galarza

I am a fresh but soon his (fails with naïve enthusiasm). But what has me worried is that I still do not know where I am going to live.

By the Accomm E-mails and Facebook page I said that I should know the results of my application by 12 at the latest. But as I am sure that it says post at the top of this, it is the 10th today and Saturday so they probably until Monday do something is not.

It looks like I'm gonna stick with a bunkbed rooms? Or is all the concerns above all hype? Part I a thread of a few below that my where everyone says bad is the Accomm Office (and the General Admin but). This is getting me still concerned. I was just kind of unforeseen circumstances (a large number of new students always good results in A-level) were and they do everything to sort it. But veteran students seems to think otherwise.

So should I Chillax, or should I start my pillow talk prepare and buy ear plugs, in the event that my new roommate snores?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario