Possible to hide a friendship on Facebook?

22:18 Publicado por Mario Galarza

This is not a big deal, I'm old enough to overcome them. Geez.

But

Someone white I at work about 2 months ago deleted me on FB and 2 other colleagues who I am close to added.

However, it seems that she now also has deleted them, because when I look in your friends list (wandernde ) the friends do not appear (and they have not blocked me, because they always still obviously appear my friends list).

Is it possible to delete 'A' and then 'B' without 'A' to know that you have done it?

I think this works good for relationships and ex, etc.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario