Really need help with free of charge / mass calculations

20:22 Publicado por Mario Galarza

someone please explain all this stuff would free of charge to certain, free of charge/mass ratio, and usually my homework help me?

Here are a few issues of my employer
(1) calculates the ratio of the cost/mass of an Fe atom (mass number 55, Proton number 26)

(2) do the same for the helium core (mass number 3, Proton number 2)

(3) calculates the value of the charge/mass of the core carbon atom (mass number 14, Proton number 6)

also if you can help, you can show a step by step guide as you, calculated, so I can compare my answers and see, where I went wrong?
Thank you very much


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario