Studying/Revision Timetable

8:09 Publicado por Mario Galarza

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Hi

In general you should try and do 1 hour a day of each subject - this is especially easy for you as you leave school early. In that hour you can either be doing homework, or reading the relevant chapter in your book (if you have one), or making notes.

Out of those subjects I do Biology and Chemistry. For both of them, during class I make rough notes in my notebook, then when I get home I spend an hour on each writing up my notes really nicely and putting them away into a folder. This acts as revision so it really sticks in your head early on, and will be VERY useful when it comes to exam time. I really recommend doing it.

Obviously you won't feel like doing 1 hour a day of each every day, but the more regular you make your studying, the easier it will be come exam season. Believe me.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario