End of world of Warcraft

8:52 Publicado por Mario Galarza

PC and console games, online games, CS clan and Minesweeper. Old 14 Minutes ago: 20 August 2011 02: 02 Re: exit from world of Warcraft Ah, Yes, online-gaming-is looking for. There is nothing worse than with this multi player Monkey on your back...
Cold Turkey, the only way their go. Online gaming addiction is a reality, and you've got the be do harm to your life before it's too late to realize.

It happened to me and I more serious warnings from my school when I sat down I could my GCSE wouldve and I got not managed to stop enough early it in College, fortunately.

You must have a moment, where enough is enough and stop it completely, especially if you know in yourself, you can play in moderation. Do it yourself.

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=00SvIIualUw

Educate yourself...

Old10 Minutes ago: 20 August 2011 02: 07 Re: exit from world of Warcraft at the no suicide bombers stop whatever you do, become.

You have spent time already clearly enough with 72 virgins...




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario