Philosophy in Cambridge

7:45 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hey, I'm completely new to TSR and am tedious (HAA I sound like an OMA) navigate. As decided, cut to the Chase, I I assign the jump to car and oxbridge. First, I was common school in Oxford on philosophy and theology, and got a college even up to the point of the selection when I open a last day (Pembroke went to).

However, I have changed my mind since then, decide that a philosophy individual studied more not too enthusiastic is my kind of thing in Cambridge from the idea of working through the theology course (the original reason for me the choice of the Philthe was due to the fact that mathematics, physics, and psychology are likely not my Fortes).

Anyway, the real question: can someone advice on choice of the school of philosophy in Cambridge, I don't have time, would have liked to look like I because of my late change of mind (application in my sixth form until next Friday must!).

I search for a more informal College, may be small but really pretty with lots of greenery, with a good reputation for philosophy to see. I am aware that apart from tutorials all colleges same lectures and exams (OBV), etc.

But any help would be appreciated

Thank you in advance.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario